- What is Meritage Homes Corporation’s primary business?
Meritage Homes offers a variety of homes with a focus on first-time and first move-up buyers. The Company has a reputation for distinctive style, quality construction and award-winning customer experience.
- When did Meritage Homes Corporation become publicly traded?
The Company began trading on January 2, 1997 under the name Monterey Homes. In the same year, Monterey Homes combined with Legacy Homes and in 1998, adopted the name Meritage.
- What is the Company’s stock symbol?
Meritage is traded on the NYSE under the symbol MTH.
- When does the fiscal year end for Meritage?
The Company’s fiscal year ends December 31.
- When does Meritage announce its quarterly earnings?
Typically, earnings are announced in the latter half of January, April, July, and October.
- How do I purchase stock in Meritage Homes Corporation?
Meritage Homes Corporation stock may be purchased through a licensed securities dealer or broker. The Company does not sell stock directly to investors.
- What is Meritage Homes Corporation’s dividend policy?
Meritage has not historically paid cash dividends.
- Who do I contact about stock certificates, changes of information for my stock?
P.O. Box 43006
Providence, RI 02940-3006
Phone: (800) 522-6645
- Has Meritage had any stock splits?
Yes, the Company completed two-for-one stock splits on April 29, 2002, and on January 10, 2005.
- How do I request information about the Company?
You may use the Contact Us portion of this website, or contact: